WorkplaceX applications run on Windows and Linux web servers.
Web Application Framework
WorkplaceX is an open source framework based on ASP.NET Core 5.0, SQL and Angular. It helps to streamline business application development and provides the following features “out of the box”:
- Data grids (high performance with millions of records and hundreds of columns)
- Paging (horizontal and vertical), sorting, filtering
- Lookup window and autocomplete function
- Data grid master detail relations
- Website menu navigation
- Modern looking browser web front end (desktop and mobile)
- Data access to SQL server and/or memory
- Multilanguage support
- Configuration management
It standardizes and simplifies the process of building enterprise business applications on top of existing SQL Server Databases. It can be hosted on premise or in the cloud and is based on the following products:
- ASP.NET Core 5.0
- Bootstrap 4 and/or Bulma
- Angular 11 (Also server side rendering for high performance first page load)
- SQL Server
Allow thousands of users to access and manage your companies data in a controlled manner. Be flexible and evolve business models as the marked changes.
See a live example: https://demo.WorkplaceX.org
Or download the source code from GitHub: ApplicationDemo
Additionally, WorkplaceX business applications run also embedded in SharePoint or on any already existing company web page by just adding a few lines of html code.
Provide feedback to this page if you have any question regarding content or something should get updated.